How do I stop my turf from melting?
Stop the reflection of the window from melting artificial turf and killing the artificial lawn.
In short, Turf Shield Window Film is the best way to stop your turf from melting. Keep reading to learn why this happens and when you should be concerned.
Summertime is an excellent time of year to spend outside in your backyard or on your front yard cooking up BBQ and to enjoy the good weather; a homeowner's lawn is an excellent place to enjoy maintaining a beautiful property.
Soft autumn and spring and warm summer mean spending months in your yard, taking care of the garden, playing with the children, admiring the meadows.
If your beautiful lawn is charred in some places, you may think that the sun is to blame, but this is only partially correct.
If you have Low-E windows, it may be the window reflection burning grass. In fact, Low-E window reflections so strong it can cause even artificial turf to melt due to the substantial energy reflection. These types of windows are great from energy conservation but can wreak havoc on your lawn, even if you have turf.
But you can easily protect your patio, siding, natural grass, and turf by stopping the reflection of the window that's responsible for destroys the grass with the installation of the protective film Turf Shield Window Film is the leading brand for anti-reflection.
Best ways to stop my turf from melting?
Turf Shield Window film can put a stop to the damaging reflection that causes damage to:
- Patio furniture - from melting or getting burn holes
- Siding - from distorting and even creating the potential for water damage
- Artificial Turf - from melting and becoming hard and deformed.
- Sport Courts - from melting and causing uneven spots
- Above Ground Pools - from melting and even leaking do to damage or burns.
- Natural Grass - from burning and also catching fire.
- Many more Polyester Materials - from distorting and becoming damage.
Turf Shield window Film is suitable outside your windows and will not reduce their effectiveness by blocking heat and UV rays from entering your home, nor prevent the perception of your beloved Charlotte home.
Turf Shield Window Film prevents the reflection of the windows from sending inferred energy responsible for burning grass, the way this film works is by refracting the light through the small holes in the film neutralizing the reflection.
Your windows work the same and are unaffected by the film; unlike some films that can cause your glass to crack or damage seals, Turf Shield Window Film works plain and simple.
Turf Shield Window Film installed
Turf Shield window film is installed on the outside of the glass, so it's exposed to the elements. Don't worry, turf shield is designed as an exterior film so it can withstand the elements for years.
There are 3 popular options that the film comes in:
- Clear - is a popular and lowest cost option
- White - second-most popular option as this film allows you to see out of your windows from the inside without compromising your view.
- Black - is the most popular option with great visibility and great exterior appeal. It looks like a screen
Above is an example of a black turf shield window film close up.
Above is Black Turf Shield Window film from 5 feet way, notice how it looks like a screen.
Black Turf Shield Window Film Installed on the (right) and screen on the left.
Above is a photo of the same window from the previous photo looking from the (inside - out).