Clear Screen Exterior Window Film
Window Film for Turf - Clear
Clear Window Turf Shield window film is a good solution but it does have a ---====BLURRY====---- look after installed. However, if you live in an HOA or don't look through the windows that are affecting your turf, siding, or grass. Clear window film is a great solution to stop melting.
Blurry looking out / Ideal for HOA or Transom windows
- Clear outside and Clear on the inside
- Curtains are required at night to maintain privacy when the lights are on
- 70% UV protection
Blurry look when looking from the inside out
- Allows natural light in
Easy to install
- Exterior Application only
- The adhesive film is easy to handle and is forgiving to install
- The perforated film means no trapped air when installing
- Exterior Application only
Easy to remove
- Our special formulation of low tack adhesive makes the product easy to remove with no residue left on the window
- Precision engineered polymeric PVC gives this product much superior structural integrity compared with cheaper monomeric PVC
- Up to 5 years lifespan
All of our films are designed to be installed on the exterior side of the window. (Outside)
* Prior to installation of Turf Shield, we recommend attaching a small piece of Turf Shield window film to glass as a test to help you become accustomed to the film's characteristics, including adhesion strength.
* Glass surface must be clean. Use mild soap and water to clean the glass. Do not use glass cleaners with solvents (e.g., Windex®). Use 85% isopropyl alcohol, if desired, to remove any residue; allow it to evaporate completely before installing film.
* Surface must be completely dry. Use lint-free cloth or industrial paper towels to dry glass.
* Temperature of glass must be moderate —between approx. 40º F (5º C) and 90º F (32º C).
* In cold weather, apply film in late afternoon, after windows have warmed up. Applying film to glass that is too cold may adversely affect adhesion of film.
* In hot weather, apply film in the early morning, while glass is still cool. Applying film to glass that is too hot can cause the film to stretch during installation.
Lift the upper edge of the liner away from the film and fold back approximately 3-6 inches (depending on the size of the film).
Carefully position the film so that it is properly aligned on all sides, then press the upper corners in place using light pressure.
Using your hand or a soft plastic squeegee, lightly press the film in place.
Working from the top of the film to the bottom, continue by peeling away more of the liner and applying light pressure to the film. Continue in this manner until the liner is completely removed and the window film is in place.
Using a utility knife, carefully trim away any unneeded portion of the film.
If you are installing more than one panel, follow steps 1 through 5 for each panel. Properly align each film in relation to the adjoining panel(s).
In the case of film that must be seamed together, install the two pieces so that the edges of the film butt against each other, with the holes aligned (don't overlap the two edges of the film).
Finally, squeegee the film from the center and work outward in all directions. Be sure to squeegee the edges firmly in place.
Step back and admire your work!
When will I receive my order?
We handover the rolls to USPS in 1-3 days depending on the number of orders we have in the process.
For the orders in the USA; it typically takes 3-5 days for USPS to deliver the roll to your address. Generally, you should be able to receive the roll in 3 to 5 days.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is not free. Choose the option that best suits your needs.
Do you ship internationally?
To return your product, you should contact us for details.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Works as advertised
I haven't installed the film yet. I am having the siding that was damaged replaced before installation. Thank you for the quick service
The Turf Shield team took care of me and made sure I got my shipment FAST, in order to save my melting turf. I ordered the clear screen, and it’s 100% effective at taking away the glare from my low-e windows that was melting my new turf. Super easy to install, follow the instructions included AND watch their YouTube installation video to increase your understanding. It’s a little pricey, but it works! Thanks for saving my turf, Turf Shield!
It was just like they said about the installation was easy and works. Great
The customers service team is top notch! I had a mishap on my part with my order and they handled far beyond my expectation. The product was easy to install after watching the the video provided on the site. This product works great and we are so happy with our purchase. We would definitely recommend! Thank you!
STOP TURF FROM MELTING | TURF PROTECTION FILM | SIDING PROTECTION FILM
Artificial turf melts because of reflection bouncing off your windows, creating a concentrated light beam onto your synthetic turf.
Melting turf can cost homeowners thousands of dollars in repair costs. Turf companies are sometimes ill-equipped to identify the type of glass that will cause the damage.
Turf Shield Window Film Black
Turf Shield Black window film looks great on windows and is the best if your looking to save your view.