White Screen Exterior Window Film
Window Film for Turf - White on Black
White Film - offers great privacy during the daytime hours and provides a clearer view than Clear Film. Your eye can look past the black liner and focus just on visible light.
One-way vision daytime privacy
- White on the outside Black on the inside
- See-through black tint appearance from the inside
- Curtains required at night to maintain privacy when the lights are on
- 70% UV protection
- 70% Reduction in glare
- Reduces heat in the summer, reduces heat loss in winter
24/7 see-through from inside
- Allows natural light in
Easy to install
- Exterior Application only
- The adhesive film is easy to handle and is forgiving to install
- The perforated film means no trapped air when installing
- Exterior Application only
Easy to remove
- Our unique formulation of the low-tack adhesive makes the product easy to remove with no residue left on the window.
- Precision engineered polymeric PVC gives this product much superior structural integrity compared with cheaper monomeric PVC
- Up to 5 years lifespan
All of our films are designed to be installed on the exterior side of the window. (Outside)
* Prior to installation of Turf Shield, we recommend attaching a small piece of Turf Shield window film to glass as a test to help you become accustomed to the film's characteristics, including adhesion strength.
* Glass surface must be clean. Use mild soap and water to clean the glass. Do not use glass cleaners with solvents (e.g., Windex®). Use 85% isopropyl alcohol, if desired, to remove any residue; allow it to evaporate completely before installing film.
* Surface must be completely dry. Use lint-free cloth or industrial paper towels to dry glass.
* Temperature of glass must be moderate —between approx. 40º F (5º C) and 90º F (32º C).
* In cold weather, apply film in late afternoon, after windows have warmed up. Applying film to glass that is too cold may adversely affect adhesion of film.
* In hot weather, apply film in the early morning, while glass is still cool. Applying film to glass that is too hot can cause the film to stretch during installation.
Lift the upper edge of the liner away from the film and fold back approximately 3-6 inches (depending on the size of the film).
Carefully position the film so that it is properly aligned on all sides, then press the upper corners in place using light pressure.
Using your hand or a soft plastic squeegee, lightly press the film in place.
Working from the top of the film to the bottom, continue by peeling away more of the liner and applying light pressure to the film. Continue in this manner until the liner is completely removed and the window film is in place.
Using a utility knife, carefully trim away any unneeded portion of the film.
If you are installing more than one panel, follow steps 1 through 5 for each panel. Properly align each film in relation to the adjoining panel(s).
In the case of film that must be seamed together, install the two pieces so that the edges of the film butt against each other, with the holes aligned (don't overlap the two edges of the film).
Finally, squeegee the film from the center and work outward in all directions. Be sure to squeegee the edges firmly in place.
Step back and admire your work!
When will I receive my order?
We handover the rolls to USPS in 1-3 days depending on the number of orders we have in the process.
For the orders in the USA; it typically takes 3-5 days for USPS to deliver the roll to your address. Generally, you should be able to receive the roll in 3 to 5 days.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is not free. Choose the option that best suits your needs.
Do you ship internationally?
To return your product, you should contact us for details.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Installing the film was easy. It looks good on my white vinyl windows. The key for me was to not extend the excess film too far past the edge. The first window I cut it about 1.5 inches over the window (each side). Doing that created a difficult time to adjust the film as it would stick to the vinyl frame. Pulling it back of the vinyl frame was not easy. Then when cutting the excess off with the blade in the purchased kit, I tried to free hand it. That was less than optimal. I then figured out that if you use the back of the squeegee against the frame and place the blade in the middle and run them both down the frame. It would create a perfect cut. So far one month in and it has held up to 100 plus tempuratures.
so far so good! I installed the white screen turf shield a few days ago. I'm hoping it will stop my trex deck from a meltdown. It was easy to install, and I love the outside privacy while allowing the day light to shine through. Very expensive product that may help my situation.
No more worries with window glare damaging my grass. Works as promised!
Awesome product. Does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Exceptional service. Called after I placed the order to correct it to make installation easier.
I called Turf Shield on a Thursday needing the product by the weekend and they came through. The customer service was spot on. The product was easy to install and looks fantastic on my windows. It does exactly what it was supposed to do and prevents the sun from burning my beautiful new synthetic turf. I put my trust in Turf Shield and they came through better than I could have imagined.
STOP TURF FROM MELTING | TURF PROTECTION FILM | SIDING PROTECTION FILM
Artificial turf melts because of reflection bouncing off your windows, creating a concentrated light beam onto your synthetic turf.
Melting turf can cost homeowners thousands of dollars in repair costs. Turf companies are sometimes ill-equipped to identify the type of glass that will cause the damage.
Turf Shield Window Film Black
Turf Shield Black window film looks great on windows and is the best if your looking to save your view.