Turf Shield Window Film protects your artificial turf, natural grass, and vinyl siding by reducing the sun’s damaging reflection off of your home or business’s windows.
Turf Shield Window Film is an exterior applied perforated window film that is guaranteed to stop the melting of artificial turf, vinyl siding, natural grass, etc from window reflections.
One-way vision daytime privacy
- White on the outside
- See-through black tint appearance from the inside
- Curtains required at night to maintain privacy when the lights are on
- 70% UV protection
- 70% Reduction in glare
- Reduces heat in the summer, reduces heat loss in winter
24/7 see-through from inside
- Unlike most reflective privacy films this product will allow you to see through the window to the outside 24/7
- Allows natural light in
Easy to install
- Options for either outside or inside window application
- The adhesive film is easy to handle and is forgiving to install
- Perforated film means no trapped air when installing
- Applicator tool and instructions provided
Easy to remove
- Our special formulation low tack adhesive makes the product easy to remove with no residue left on the window
- Precision engineered polymeric PVC gives this product much superior structural integrity compared with cheaper monomeric PVC
- Up to 5 years lifespan
Is Turf Shield Window Film protection (guaranteed) to prevent my artificial turf, siding, and patio furniture and other plastics that are of similar construction from burning?
YES! More than 15,000 Sq Ft of Turf Shield Window film(s) have been installed for the sole purpose of protecting the artificial turf from harmful reflections caused by windows, and in each instance, the problem is resolved. To our knowledge, Turf Shield Window Film 100% effective in eliminating turf melting
Do window tinting films work?
Turf melting happens because the sun's solar rays are reflected off of the outside surface of windows, which means that any solution must be installed will increase the reflection and, as a result, increasing the intensity of the reflection caused.
Traditional window film, even when applied externally, actually increases the intensity of reflection. A dark black window film, applied to the outside of the glass can help reflect by absorbing the energy of the sun, but it will almost certainly break the glass because of how hot it will get.
The Turf Shield Window Film is 100% guaranteed to fix your reflective windows from melting. Turf Shield is also applicable for patio furniture, vinyl siding, vinyl fencing, and other like vinyl materials melted by the low E Window reflection.
We just had turf installed, and immediately we noticed it melt. In a panic, we covered the grass, but it was too late. The turf company recommends us to turf shield window film, shipping was fast, and the product works as promised. We went with white; surprisingly, it cuts down on glare and heat in our home too.